Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thrifted Finds

This past weekend, Anthony and I went to Volunteer Park. The weather was much sunnier than we expected so we wandered around and took pictures.

There were a decent amount of people in the park, but we didn't go to the places they were. Instead, we struck out on our own, exploring where no one was.

I got this sweater just a week or so ago at the thrift store. I looked at it twice before I picked it up. Generally speaking, I don't do a lot of sweaters without buttons (I'm always so cold that being able to close the sweater is a good thing!) so I wasn't sure if I would actually wear it. But I love it! I've worn it three times already since buying it and there's a chance I'm going to try to incorporate it into my Halloween costume.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment