Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weekend Moments

We had a nice, simple weekend around here.

Friday, Anthony and I saw, Gravity. It’s an incredible film from top to bottom. One of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I don’t want to ruin anything for anyone, so go see it and maybe I’ll talk about it in a week or so.

Saturday was spent in thrift stores and at the park. In the evening we got together with the band to work on new songs and such. Then Saturday night we had our friends over for the 3rd installment of “6 Nights of Horror” (I completely forgot to take pictures of that event, but I promise to do so next weekend).

We watched a horror comedy this time around, “Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil.” We had talked about doing “Shawn of the Dead,” but most folks have seen that one so we thought we would go a bit more obscure and it paid off.

Sunday was full of resting, reading, and preparing for the beginning of the week.
A lovely, simple weekend all in all. The best kind you can ask for.






No comments:

Post a Comment